Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Trip to Pops and Grammie's House

Pops cooked a great gumbo on Saturday night for everyone. We had many visitors and Noah was a hit!
Noah was asleep when this picture was taken. He loved visiting with his PaPa Mitchell, his Great-Aunt Kay, and his Uncle Landon.
Thanks Aunt Kay and Uncle Ray for making the trip to see our little man!
Noah loves his Aunt KK and soon-to-be Uncle Jake.
He even enjoys spitting up his lunch on them!
Thanks for playing with me!
Noah loves to be held by Aunt KK. Can't wait to see you!

Noah with his Aunt Sandy. Thanks for holding me!

Noah enjoyed visiting with cousin Josh.
Thanks everyone for making our trip so special!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You make everything in life more special. We sure did enjoy getting to see you do all your new tricks over the week-end. We're looking forward to you coming back in 2 more weeks. We're all counting down the days!! Love you so much!!

Grammie

Anonymous said...

I love you my little sweet<3 I can't wait to see you next weekend.. I'm counting down :)

Love,
Aunt KK

Anonymous said...

josh and noah are so cute love ya,ll bunches