Thursday, November 16, 2006

Rollie Pollie

Noah has lots of big news! On Tuesday right before we left Grammie and Pop's house, he rolled over for the first time! We are so proud of our little man! He has rolled over once since then and we continue to work on it everyday.
While we were visiting Grammie and Pops, we weighed Noah and he now weighs.... 20 lbs!
We fed him cereal mixed with breast milk for the first time last night. He weighs so much and eats so much, so we are trying to help him with his HUGE appetite.
I think he may be a great linebacker one day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that expression on Noah's face. He was so precious. I know that Clay was really excited to have Robin and Noah back home.

GranDee

Megan said...

20 lbs - WOW! At 2 Jolie is 28 lbs! You've got a big boy! He is so precious. I saw Niki on Monday (we were in LC for a short visit) & she was bragging about how cute he is!

Anonymous said...

Hey Noah! Jack is so excited about meeting you and learning all of your tricks!

Aunt Amanda and Uncle Clint

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You're such a little sweet pea!! I miss you so much and I'm so happy that you learned to roll over. Pretty soon you'll be rolling all over the house. You are so precious and I love you very much!!

Grammie