Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Aunt Kaykie's Wedding

Didn't Noah look great in his little suit!
We have been very busy the last few weeks. We have been visiting our families in DeQuincy and in Dry Creek. My sister, KK, got married on December 15th. Here are the beautiful pictures from the wedding! Clay came and stayed until Christmas day, but sadly had to return to Fort Worth to go to work. Noah and I will continue our stay until Jan. 3rd. He is enjoying his visit with both sets of grandparents! More pictures to come...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Robin, you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Noah,
You looked so cute in your little suit. I know you really didn't like the wedding or the suit that much though... it's a guy thing!! I love you and miss you already!

Grammie

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SSSOOO CUTE. CAN'T WAIT TO C U ALL <3 YA'LL

Anonymous said...

SORRY I MISSED SEEING THE LITTLE GUY.I MEAN THE "BIG GUY" AT THE WEDDING.I WAS AT A MEETING IN LAKE CHARLES. HOPE TO SEE YALL WHEN YA'LL GET TO COME BACK. WISH YA'LL THE BEST & HAPPY NEW YEAR!