Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy B-day Daddy!

Clay's birthday was Monday. We had a great day together. This is the cake that I made for him for his birthday! Not so beautiful, but definitely delicious!

Jason and Melissa, our good friends, babysat Noah so we could go out for a wonderful dinner! Could that smile possibly be any better?


I surprised Clay by taking him to Salt Grass Steakhouse! Yum, Yum!

Here is Clay with his vanilla strawberry cheesecake complete with a candle!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay,

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! How was the surprise birthday gift? You can't beat a birthday at Saltgrass though. Looks like the family had a great time of celebration. I'm a little jealous though that all of you aren't closer so I could be the babysitter for Noah! lol However, I am very thankful for Jason and Melissa. I know they mean the world to you, Robin and Noah.

Miss yall,
Mrs. Lori

Megan said...

Saltgrass is yummy! Happy birthday to Clay! And Noah's smile is precious!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday Clay! I love the cake Robin!! I hope the one I make Jake for Valentine's Day turns out good.. haha... Noah has the cutest smile in all of his pictures lately! I'm definitely counting down the days for ya'll to be here :) I love and miss you all very much!!!

Aunt Kaykie