Sunday, February 25, 2007

Grammie Visits Fort Worth

We had such a great week! Grammie came to visit us in Fort Worth. We had such a wonderful visit. We miss her so much and want her to come back very soon!

If you look closely you can see Noah's new teeth! He has two on the bottom and one of the top!

Grammie gave this Leap Frog Discovery Ball to Noah for Christmas. He recently started playing with it and will very soon be reciting the alphabet. Okay, that may be quite a stretch, but we are very proud of our baby boy.

Grammie, Clay, Noah, and I ate at Uncle Julio's on Tuesday night. Yum, Yum! Noah's biggest accomplishment was knocking over Clay's coke all over both of them. His little hands are not safe around anything anymore! Look at that great smile. It melts my heart.

Noah is sitting up better each day. He is enjoying seeing the world from this view. Grammie bought this cute outfit for him during her visit.

Noah can get from the sitting position on his Boppy onto his tummy. He looks like he's floating on an intertube in the swimming pool. We can't wait until summer so we can go swimming!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Could he be any cuter! I love watching him grow!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Noah my little honey,

You are getting SO big!! I can't wait to give you a big hug the next time I see you. We have a lot of catching up to do :) Grammie told me that you are coming to visit on March 10th so I'm looking forward to it! I love you so much!

Aunt Kaykie

Anonymous said...

Noah,

I finally got to see your new pictures. The computer is now up and running! Yeah! I sure did enjoy seeing you on my last visit and look forward to seeing you again real soon. Love those new teeth!!

Love,
Grammie