Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Busyness of Noah

Sad news- Noah no longer likes to be held :( I beg for affection and he just climbs down from my lap. There were days that I wanted this, but now I change my mind! He has been so busy lately. I can't keep up with this wild man!

This is one of Noah's favorite past times (besides flushing the toilet). He loves to knock down the whole basket of plastic utensils and then bang them together. Maybe he'll help me cook some day!
This picture was taken in the playroom at Cook Children's right before his surgery. He enjoyed playing with all the toys, but in this picture he is just staring at the ball in Uncle Landon's hands. I just love the look on his face!
One good thing about his surgery is that it made him crawl on his knees. He no longer drags himself across the floor! He is much faster this way!
This was taken at the indoor playground at the mall. I just love how he is lounged back, taking a little break as he makes his way through the tunnel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

I knew a day would come when you wouldn't want your Mom and Dad to hold you so much.. It just means you're healthy and normal!! We're very thankful that you are so independent. Also, I was so glad that I got to witness one of your many milestones...learning to crawl on your hands and knees. It was so much fun watching you master this while Landon and I were in Ft. Worth for your surgery. Once you got the hang of it, no more belly crawling for you!! Landon really bonded with you on this last trip. You are so much fun!! Can't wait to see you again!!!!

Love,
Grammie