Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Noah's Independence

Along with America's celebration of independence, is Noah's exclamation of his independence! He has played in his room all by himself two days in a row. It is a big relief to me when I am very busy and he really seems to enjoy it! He's discovering his own space and his own toys. We are so proud of him. He also had his first experience with feeding himself with a spoon. Well, actually, I gave him the spoon, he rejected it and dug in!

Our sweet almost-one-year-old boy!


He loved eating his messy lunch with his fingers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You are the cutest little almost 1 year old in the world!! So photogenic and smart with all of your new accomplishments!! You are so special to us and we are looking forward to celebrating your birthday in a few weeks!!

Love you,

Grammie

Anonymous said...

Noah--

I can't wait until next week for your big Birthday party!!
I know you will have a blast with the presents and cake,too!
Uncle Landon will take you swimming, too.

--Love--POPS--

C.T. said...

The picture on the rock is my absolute favorite!! You are definitely the cutest almost one year old EVER!!!

Love,
Aunt Kaykie