Monday, September 10, 2007

Noah's First Overnight Stay

Last weekend Noah made his first overnight stay ever at Grammie and Pops' house. Clay and I were in a wedding in Arkansas, so Noah spent the weekend in Louisiana. We missed him so much, but he only wanted Grammie when we showed up! He did wow us when we got there by taking his first steps! ( video to come soon :)


Noah "talked" on the phone to "ma-ma" while we were gone! Aunt Kaykie and Uncle Jake with both babies. Look how big Carson is!
Noah was happy to see Uncle Terry. We hadn't seen him since graduation in May!
Noah's trying to show Carson how to use his Jumperoo. What a good little teacher!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

Everyone was so excited that you were coming for your first overnight stay!! I personally told everyone in DeQuincy and the surrounding area or even strangers if they would listen. For some reason, I had built it up in my mind that we would need to plan some events because you might get bored. Well, that didn't happen. The time flew by and we really didn't get to do everything. We enjoyed every single minute though and I'm really looking forward to some more Noah time in the future. You just tell Mom and Dad to call anytime and I will come and get you my little darling!! I love you very, very much!!

Grammie