Friday, October 12, 2007

Noah's Big Move

Last week we moved into a new house! It is much larger, literally double the space we had before. Noah is running all over the house and in our backyard. He is really enjoying our new pad, however last week was a different story. Noah did not appreciate all of his toys being packed away. He was very confused and tried to take everything out of the boxes. He would go back and forth between Clay and I with a very puzzled expression on his face. We are very thankful to be moved in with all of our boxes unpacked. And Noah is happy to be able to play with his toys once again!
Noah "helped" Daddy take the bed apart.
He LOVES all of Daddy's cool tools :)
Noah's room full of all our stuff on moving day.

2 comments:

C.T. said...

Noah you are such a good helper! I miss you so much.. Come and see me :]

Aunt Kaykie

Anonymous said...

Noah,

I love your new home and I love seeing you walk all over it!! You really are a great helper!!

Love,
Grammie