Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas at our House

Well, I'm late as usual! But I figured everyone would like to know about Noah's 2nd Christmas. Before going home to visit our families, we had our own family Christmas at our house in Fort Worth. We had a great time together as a family. Clay fried shrimp, fries and hush puppies. What a treat! Noah's first taste of lots of different fried foods. Then we let him open his presents. I didn't know it could be this much fun!

our family Christmas tree
Noah's presents awaiting his arrival!
He LOVES the tricycle!!
he wouldn't open his presents unless he was sitting on the tricycle!
here's noah playing with his new fish puzzle :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

I think it's so wonderful that your mommy and daddy make Christmas so special for you. As you grow, you'll remember all the family times and you'll cherish those memories. I know mom and dad will cherish them also!!

Love,
Grammie