Monday, February 11, 2008

Grumpy Noah :(

Noah had a fun-filled day of grocery shopping with mom and eating lunch at Chick-Fil-A. However, after his afternoon nap he woke up quite grumpy. A snack didn't help and I had to cook dinner, so Noah got his pacie (which is a no-no during the day), a blanket and he lay on the couch watching PBS for a whole 15 minutes! This may seem trivial, but to a mom of a very active 18-month-old this is huge. He has never sat still anywhere, nor watched TV for any amount of time. After a little break he was up again getting into cabinets and being right at my feet while I cooked. While I was glad to see him settle down, I was so glad to see him back to his normal self.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,
U big boy I cant believe it, its so amazing! Ur growing 2 b like ur daddy at a LSU game!! haha! I cant wait 2 c u!!, next weekend! I love u! take care of ur self!!


Love,
Uncle Lando!