Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Big 5-0

This past weekend we went home for my dad's (Pops') surprise 50th party! Somehow we kept it under wraps until time for him to make his big arrival. It was very difficult making up excuses of why we kept having to leave the house. I think we were "going to see KK and Jake's new house" five times or more over the weekend. (I finally did get to see the house on our way out of town on Sunday :) Lots of family and friends showed up to celebrate with the birthday boy. The evening was complete with yummy food (and cake!), a slideshow, and speeches.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS!
SURPRISE!
me and the b-day boy
the mitchell family (minus jake- he was at work)
our attempt at a family picture
noah and cousin jenny

2 comments:

Jenny Frugé said...

Noah,

I am so honored and thrilled to be on your blog. It was so wonderful getting to play with you and visit with your mommy and daddy. I love you all very, very much and look forward to seeing you and baby brother Jude very soon!

With love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Noah,

Wasn't Pops party fun!! You and Mommy and Daddy and all the rest of the family made it so special!! I love all the pictures. The one of you and cousin Jen is so sweet!!

Love,

Grammie