Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hanging out with the boys

Here are some recent pictures of the kiddos. We enjoyed a wonderful 4th of July weekend (pictures to come). It was so nice to have Clay home with us on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday! Tomorrow starts a new week. My first whole week alone with the boys. I will have to be very creative to keep such an active toddler busy. Nap time will be my sanity for the next several days. A bit of irony is that my due date is tomorrow and Jude is almost 3 weeks old! We are so glad he came when he did. If they actually gain 1/2 pound a week, then he would have been 9 1/2 pounds- yikes!

jude enjoying some swing time
my 3 boys
precious baby :)
noah enjoying the slide at chik-fil-a
this ones for kaykie- this is your fave onesie!

1 comment:

Jenny Frugé said...

Rob,

Jude is already changing so much! He is absolutely adorable - just like our Noey :) I am looking forward to meeting him!

Neil and Julie are thinking of Bradley Mitchell if it's a boy (after our grandfathers) and Elizabeth Grace if it's a girl. I think we'll find out on the 14th! I will definitely blog it!

Love you,
Jen