Friday, July 18, 2008

Narcoleptic Noah

Noah, Noah, Noah.... This kid gets stranger by the day. This week we found him sleeping in his closet- yes, closet. Why, you ask? We have no idea! Below this darling picture is Clay's account of how he found our sleeping son in such a tight space.
from Clay...
This past Monday Robin asked me if I knew where her camera was, and I remembered that Noah had been carrying it around saying, “Cheese!” I had taken it from him in his room, so I went in to get it. Noah had been “asleep” for about and hour and a half, so I was shocked when I went in there and did not see him in his bed. I thought that maybe Robin had put him in his baby bed, but to my horror he was not in there either. I frantically ran back to his bed to see if somehow I had missed him there, and even began taking the blanket off of his bed, as if he was under there. It was at that moment that I noticed his closet door shut, and I knew that I had left it open so that Noah could have some light. Upon opening the door, I saw Noah lying asleep. Apparently he had gotten out of bed and went to play in the closet and fallen asleep.
Since then we have found him several more times asleep in his closet. We're still not sure why. I tried asking him, but just got gibberish. Surely that hard carpet isn't more comfy then his big boy bed? Well, we will just see what happens tonight in the "Land of Narcoleptic Noah."

3 comments:

MizzBlackmon said...

That is so funny! My brother used to do stuff like that...you'd find him in closets or on the floor below the bed. He even would fall asleep fully clothed w/shoes on when he was a teen. I guess when they're that tired, they just crash.

Anonymous said...

At least Noah couldn't lock the closet door with him inside-That would have been a tragedy!
This is a beautiful blog of a beautiful little family. See y'all in a couple of weeks.

Love-Pops-

Megan said...

that's great! we used to find jolie in the recliner in her room right after she made the move to her big girl bed. she grew out of it :)