Monday, July 21, 2008

Slip-n-Slide

I bought a slip-n-slide for Noah last week at Target. We hit a great sale, so it was marked down to $6.98! I was really pumped about the great deal I got until we went back 2 days later to get one for a birthday party and they were further marked down to only $4.98!! Oh well, I still consider it quite a steal :)
Clay and I had the best time watching Noah slip and slide. We almost wanted to jump in and join the fun! I wonder what our neighbors would have thought about 2 grown people yelling and splashing on a kiddie slip-n-slide?!

yea for the sprinklers!
whoa, water in the face

i know this ones blurry, but you get the idea. noah has no fear in him!

3 comments:

Jenny Frugé said...

Noey,

I sure do like your Slip-n-Slide! It looks like so much fun! I'll bet Baby Jude will be joining you very soon!

Love you much,
Jen

P.S. I think you have the cutest little feet ever.

auDi tHis woRld said...

Good to see you at Austin's birthday!!....

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Noah. See you next weekend.

-Love-Pops-