Saturday, August 16, 2008

a little update

We have been having lots of fun with the boys this week. Here are a few pictures of our time together...

Look at this beautiful smile from Jude. He has been smiling and cooing a lot lately. We see a lot of personality coming out in him!
The boys and I were at Walmart this week and saw all the cute school supplies. Since we weren't buying anything to start school with, I decided to get Noah some fingerpaints and drawing paper. Here he is enjoying his first experience with paint.
oh so proud of his artwork!
It's so hard to capture Jude's cuteness when he's so little, but he looked absolutely adorable in this outfit on Friday. He looks like a little man to me in his khaki shorts and button up shirt!
This is where Noah was while I was cooking dinner Friday night. He said, "Hey Mama" and I turned around to see this beautiful smile! What a funny kid!