Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My silly boys

Here are some pictures of the boys lately... I can definitely see that I'm outnumbered in the Iles home!

I kept trying to get Noah to say "cheese" this morning to take a picture. He just got out his own "camera" and pretended to snap shots. So, this is the best picture I could get. Notice his cute orange wind pants. The weather has been cool this week so we were able to break out some of the Fall clothes. Thanks to Grammie for the cash!

Here are the Iles men brushing their teeth. Noah thinks every time someone else brushes their teeth, it's time for him to brush as well. His tooth brush sings the Thomas the Train theme song, so needless to say, we hear this annoying little tune quite often :)

Look at this smile! Doesn't it melt your heart? This baby has got some charm about him. He better be careful when he gets older or he's gonna crush some poor girl's heart!
Jude will be 3 months tomorrow! I'll include some new pictures after the big 3-month-day!
Noah is showing off this lunch bag for his first day of preschool. He started school a couple of weeks ago. He goes 2 days a week from 9-2. I sub at his school 2 times a month and get the discounted tuition. I'm so glad that it worked out for him to continue to go. Jude and I have enjoyed several playdates during this time. I also try to run all my errands these days, so that I only have to bring one kid into the store with me!


No comments: