Monday, October 13, 2008

brothers and pacies

I managed to get a couple of pictures of the boys together! No one told me how hard it is to take pictures of a toddler and a newborn!

I figured it would be easiest to let Noah lay down in the floor with Jude...
... But then I discovered that Jude could sit on the couch next to Noah.
This proved to be the best way to get their picture taken. Notice how cute their matching shirts are! My mom got these for the boys a while back. Noah's been wearing his since before Jude was born, but Jude's just now wearing his. And the shirt is 12 months!! That kid is growing so fast!
A huge milestone occurred this weekend. We have been cutting Noah's pacie for about a month now, so that we can gradually get him off of it. Clay cut a little more right before bedtime on Saturday night. I asked Noah if he wanted to throw it away. He said yes. (He loves throwing things away.) We took him outside, opened up the lid, and in went the pacie! I thought it was going to be this huge ordeal, but it was quite easy. I don't think he's missed it at all!

No comments: