Monday, November 17, 2008

Noah the Theologian

Clay and I have noticed that Noah's heart is beginning to be softened towards things of God. Last week I was reading my bible outside while Noah was playing. He came to me and said, "I wanna read my bible." Who am I to say no to a question like that? So, we went inside and found his little blue bible to bring outside with him. I sat in my chair and finished reading the book of Titus while Noah sat beside me and "read" his bible. We pray often that Noah will be saved at a young age. It's such a privilege to be Noah and Jude's mommy and to watch my boys learn to love Jesus and His Word.




1 comment:

Jenny Frugé said...

Noey,

That is such a precious moment that Mommy captured. It warms my heart that you love reading your little bible. It's the most wonderful book in the world!

Love you,
Jen