Wednesday, January 28, 2009

jude is 7 months (a little late)

Jude turned 7 months on January 18. I was waiting for the "perfect picture" before posting and I've found it...
is this not the cutest smile?! and look at those beautiful bottom teeth!
At 7 months Jude is:
sitting up
scooting (using his arms to drag his body)
getting on all 4 and rocking back and forth
wearing size 4 diapers
taking 2 long naps and day and 1 smaller nap
eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner (baby food)
nursing 4-5 times a day
enjoying his big brother very much!
Jude continues to be so happy. He's only upset if he's overly tired or hungry or if he's teething.
Several times a day he sits and plays with the Singing Stage that my parents got him for Christmas.

Oh, that smile gets me.

I think he looks a lot like Noah in this picture.

One of the sweetest things a baby does is put his feet in his mouth!

1 comment:

Jenny Frugé said...

Rob,

Jude reminds me so much of you when you were a tot! Your pictures are just too sweet!!

Love,
Jenny