Saturday, January 17, 2009

noah and jude

Noah and Jude are quickly becoming best buds. When Jude wakes up from his nap and cries, Noah says he wants to go and check on him. Last week they played together in their room. I went to check on them and they were both playing with toys, content to be together. It pleases my heart to see how good Noah is with his brother and how Jude just adores Noah!

This morning I put Jude on the couch to sit by his brother. Noah began reading one of his favorite books, Trucks by Byron Barton, to Jude.
Notice how their holding hands in this one :)

One morning this week Jude joined Noah on the couch for an Elmo video.
Notice the batteries in Noah's hand. He has quite an obsession with these. I got him a flash light this week and when we found out there were no batteries I told him I'd get to it later because I had to start dinner. He started searching through the drawer trying different batteries to see which ones would work. He's such a little problem-solver!

My sweet boys with their momma after bathtime. Ohhhhhh how they smell so good!

2 comments:

Paige said...

How sweet! It reminds me so much of Joel and Nathan. They really are best friends as well as brothers, and that makes me happy.

Anonymous said...

Noah and Jude,

What little sweet brothers you are!! I am so proud of the both of you and you have wonderful parents too!! How blessed we are to have such beautiful, smart, healthy grandchildren!!

Love,
Grammie