Saturday, February 14, 2009

jude and luke

My mom got me a sewing machine for Christmas. Something I am so thrilled about and am looking forward to the endless projects available to me! The problem? I don't know how to sew!! Yet, that is. My friend, Rachel came over on Thursday to try to help me learn the basics. So far she showed me how to thread the bobbin and make simple stitches on scrap pieces of fabric. We tried another project in embroidery a few months ago when our babies were little ones. Now that they are eight months old it's not quite as easy to get work done. We'll have to visit on our weekly "sewing lessons" and wait for weekends to get real sewing accomplished.

A picture of our little ones at play- Jude and Luke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, yay! Look how cute they are together! We'll have to "sew" again sometime soon. :)