Monday, April 27, 2009

209 ELC Art Show

A couple of weeks ago, we attended the ELC Art Show/Auction at Noah's school. All of his talented masterpieces were on display for everyone to see. I can't believe this is our third year to go to his Art Show! You can see last year's post here.
I was able to enjoy the event this year as a mom and less as a teacher, which was a fun change. I did help man a booth for a little while. And actually helped decorate the day of the fundraiser. I enjoyed putting all the fun center pieces together for the "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" theme.
I neglected to take pictures of Noah's artwork or of any of the festivities, but my friend Becky took these pictures and shared them with me.

The food included hot dogs, fries, popcorn, lemonade, and cotton candy. Can you tell what the kids loved most of all?
Noah and his friend Katie enjoying cotton candy for the first time.

Jude enjoyed his first time attending an art show outside of my womb :)

Next year Jude will be in his own class. Our plan is for me to teach the 3-4 year old class and the boys will each go to their classes. I'm excited about being able to teach little ones again. I'm thankful for the part-time work to help our family. And for our boys to be able to go to a pre-school program. Next year we'll have 2 little ones' art work to awe over!

1 comment:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

How fun! You'll have to show us his art work next time we are at your house. Well, that's assuming you have it there.