Tuesday, April 07, 2009

jude's first haircut

Even though Jude is only 9 months, he was in need of a haircut. I was going to do it myself, but then thought it would be fun to bring him to Cool Cuts for his first haircut. He even sat in the same taxi chair that Noah sat in for his first cut. You can see pictures of Noah's first cut here. Enjoy!

Before the cut- look how the hair hangs over his ears and dangles in the front of his face
no more forehead hair- yea!




Look how cute my sweet baby boy looks now! He's growing way too fast.

3 comments:

Jenny Frugé said...

Jude! You look so handsome with your new haircut. I sure do miss you lots!

Hugs,
Jen

Paige said...

So sweet, Robin! Look how handsome your little guy is! Nate had his first haircut at 4 months ... and no, I'm not kidding.

Anonymous said...

Jude,

You are growing up so fast. I could hardly believe you already needed a haircut. Your mom was almost 2 years old before the 1st haircut! You look so handsome though! I love it!!

Love,
Grammie