Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Shoot

Last month, my sister and I had our kids' picture taken by a sweet girl, Stacy Buxton Mitchell, from DeQuincy. She has a two-year-old herself, so she knew just how to get our little ones to smile and be happy, all while playing in the park!

I'm telling you folks. This is the way to go. No more portrait studio sitting fees and all that jazz. Stacy spent a couple hours with our guys doing their normal thang, took a million photos, and gave us the CD so that we can have all the prints we want!! Amazing!

It's a good thing, because I could have never narrowed it down in a portrait package. I couldn't hardly narrow it down just for this posting! Thankfully I spared you from having to look at every picture, but picked out my faves. (I have a lot of faves :)

Enjoy!
our 3 cuties: carson (2) , jude (10 months) and noah (2 years, 9 months)


my sweet nephew carson turns 2 on saturday!





this is frame-able





fascinating shoes :)


those eyes will melt your heart


probably my most favorite picture








jude was happy the whole time

he makes these eyes at us all the time
he already knows how to manipulate :)








we were standing close by on this one

3 comments:

Falon said...

These are precious!!! I'll have to get her # for you the next time I want Allie's pics taken! Thanks for sharing!

meredith said...

These pics are so cute! I also liked reading the updates on your boys. We need to get our boys together sometime soon. Let me know if you want to go to the zoo or just hang out one day.

Anonymous said...

All my grandbabies are so photogenic!! They had so much fun that day too!!

Love,
Grammie