Friday, November 06, 2009

First Day of School

At the beginning of September the boys had their first day of school at the Early Learning Center of University Baptist Church.
This is Noah's fourth year of attending this school. He started going when he was 7 months old. That year he was in the baby class, the next year he was in the ones class, the year after he was in the twos class, and this year he's in the threes class.
This is Jude's first year to go to school. He's in the baby-18 months class. He came with me a few times last year when I subbed, but this is the first year he's going both days. I work one day a week in the threes and fours classes. The other day I'm able to run errands while my sweet boys are at school. We really enjoy the Early Learning Center and are a little sad that next year will be out last.

No comments: