Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Two New Cousins

Noah is now the proud Big Cousin of two Baby Cousins!
My sister, KK, had Carson Thomas Rainwater on May 2nd at 6:31 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz and was 20 inches long. Noah and I are so thankful that we made it to the hospital that evening and got to see Little Carson for several days!
My sister-in-law, Amanda, had Dean Jackson (Jack) Iles on April 7th at 2:22 a.m. Jack weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. Clay, Noah and I were able to take a trip to see Little Jack when he was three weeks old. This picture was taken at his house in Starkville, MS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin,
I love seeing the pictures of the babies. I'll have to show Greg the picture of the Illes's cousins. I look forward to seeing yall again.
Sharron Terry

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful babies in the world!!!

Grammie