Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Noah's Surgery

Noah had to have surgery a couple of weeks ago (in a place that he is not willing to talk about). Unfortunately, he developed a blood clot and had to be put under anesthesia again the same day! It was a sad day for all of us. We are thankful that Grammie and Uncle Landon made the trip to be with Noah (and us) as he had to endure so much at such a young age. It has been almost two weeks and he is just about healed.

Noah says thanks to his Uncle Landon for taking such good care of him pre and post surgery.
Noah looked super cute in his hospital gown!

After his 2nd surgery, he got to be wheeled out in a wagon! He was quite a king for the day. He melted all the nurses' hearts!
His 2nd surgery was somewhat of an emergency, so we forgot to bring Noah's favorite yellow lamb to wake up with after surgery. Clay and I bought Mike the Tiger for Noah in the hospital gift shop. He is named after Mike the LSU Tiger.

2 comments:

C.T. said...

Little Noah Honey,

I hate the reason you had to wear that hospital gown but I must say that you look absolutely adorable in it! It's been a month since I've seen you and I miss you more than you know. I can't wait for your birthday so I can play with you. It will be a lot more fun now that my big belly is gone and we have baby Carson! I love you :)

Aunt Kaykie

Anonymous said...

Noah,

Grammie is so glad that the terrible surgery is over. You definitely are the cutest one- even in a hospital gown!! I hope you never have to go through anything like that again. It really hurt my heart to see you hurting - but now it's over and you're back to your smiling self!! yea!!!

Love,
Grammie