Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy 1st B-day Noah!

Noah has hit his biggest milestone yet- He turned 1 today! We took him to eat at Taco Cabana, where he got his favorite- cheese quesadillas. Then we went home and he destroyed a chocolate cake! We had so much fun with him tonight. He is such a delight!

Not just a piece of the quesadilla, but the whole thing! Our eager eater :)

Again, not just a piece....
Does he like chocolate? Apparently so!
Yea for Noah- Our big 1 year old boy!
Here is a video of Noah seeing his cake for the first time and then just digging in. He just seemed to know exactly what to do with something he'd never seen before. I'll have more pictures after the big birthday bash on Saturday! (Please ignore the awful singing :)



3 comments:

C.T. said...

You just get cuter and cuter the older you get!!! I can't believe you're already one my little Noah man :) You're gonna have to do the "tearing up the cake trick" for Aunt Kaykie this Saturday.. I love you so much! See you then

Amanda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hate that we can't be there this weekend for your big bash, but I know you're going to have a wonderful time. Eat some cake for Jack - he's not allowed to, yet!
Aunt Amanda

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You are the cutest 1 year old in the world!! I mean it - there is no other as cute as you eating their birthday cake. I laughed out loud all by myself when I saw that chocolate all over your face!! Can't wait to see a repeat at your party Saturday!!

Love,
Grammie