Monday, July 23, 2007

Little Book Worm

Clay and Noah were reading The Tooth Book this evening. I was so surprised that are little man was sitting still that I had to snap this shot. He is such a little wiggle worm now. We do a lot of floor playing because it's the only way I can provide any affection these days!
Noah says his 3rd word as of Friday. He now says "Mama"! The word I have waited on for so long!
Tomorrow is Noah's first b-day! I will include some pictures after he destroys his cake!

2 comments:

C.T. said...

Noah, you look so cute in your new outfit!! Before we know it you'll be reading that book to Clay. I can't believe you are already 1!! Happy Birthday honey :) I <3 you!

Aunt Kaykie

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You and your daddy look so cute reading the book! I'm glad you are so smart but I like to see you cruising all around the furniture too!! Everything you do is so precious, just like you!!

Love,
Grammie