Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Party for Jude

Today my friend, Melissa, through me a diapers and wipes shower. I was overwhelmed by ALL the diapers and wipes- surely they will last until Jude is potty-trained :) After my surprise shower at work on Thursday and with all my gifts at today's shower, I have a grand total of.....
14 packages of diapers and 10 packages of wipes!
They are taking over the boys' room now- packages in the closet, under the beds, in the changing table...
We are super excited about Jude's arrival! We have 7 more weeks of anxiously waiting. I will include a picture of his recent sono (and some cute pics of Noah :) in my next posting, so stay tuned...


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Robin! We're updated our blogs at the same time. Haha! We are so excited about Jude almost being here. We tell Jack about it all the time. Of course, he has no idea what I'm talking about. Keep me updated on when he might be coming so we can plan a trip! Love you guys!

Megan said...

the fun is about to begin! i know you are getting excited. wipes & diapers are such a blessing - especially if you have 2 in diapers! i can totally relate, but fortunately Jolie did give in & learn to potty.

Anonymous said...

Noah,

Look at all the little diapers and wipes for little baby Jude. I can't wait for him to get here!! Can you?

Love,
Grammie