Friday, June 06, 2008

Landon Part 2

Yesterday, we all went to Putt-Putt for a morning of fun. Clay, Landon, and I enjoyed friendly competition, while Noah did his own thing. He used the putter as a bat and the golf ball as a baseball. Can you tell what sport we love? Several times Clay or Landon had to go fetch Noah's ball on the other side of the fence. As a side note, I do have to say that I beat the boys in the 18 hole course. In their defense, we each got one hole-in-one. They should get some credit for that, right?
After our round of putt-putt, Landon hit the batting cages. He hit 2 rounds of balls and was of course quite impressive. Noah tried on the over sized helmet and waved the long bat side to side. It made Clay and I anxious for Wee Ball in a couple of years!


i'm sure he's getting ready to throw that "baseball"
knock it out the park lando!
Afterwards, we enjoyed a lunch at Black-Eyed Pea and then went home for a good nap. Clay and Landon spent the evening at a Rangers/Indians game, while Noah and I hung around the house. We have enjoyed our week with Landon. I'm going to miss him being around the house, especially for getting Noah in and out of the carseat and for general entertainment. No, I'll miss hanging out with my little bro. He's fun to be with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

You are so photogenic but I think my latest favorite picture is of you and Uncle Landon and of course you with the helmet!! Uncle Landon loves you so much. After we picked him up he couldn't stop talking about you!! We love you so much!!

Love,

Grammie and Landon