Friday, June 06, 2008

Our Last Day

Well, we're getting ready to bring Landon to my parents tomorrow. I've been washing his clothes and getting him packed up. Right now Clay, Landon, and Noah are swimming at the Seminary Pool and I'm just relaxing at home. When they return in a few minutes we are gonna grab some ice-cream at Cold Stone- yummy!
We'll probably go to bed early since we'll be waking around 4:30 to hit the road by 5:30 to meet my family in Marshall, TX. It will be good to see them one last time before they come up for Jude's birth. It's getting so close now! I go for my 36 week check-up on Tuesday and my doctor will begin checking me each visit. I'll send a post then and let everyone know what my progress is (if any). Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

I know you can't wait until little brother gets here. You are going to be the BEST big brother!! I can't wait for him either!!

Love,
Grammie