Sunday, September 21, 2008

noah or jude?

I posted these pictures for several reasons. First of all, I wanted everyone to see how much Jude loves to play in the floor. Just like Noah, he enjoys doing his "exercises". He usually eats, then plays, and then takes a nap. The second reason I posted these pics is because I wanted everyone to see how much Jude looks like Noah when he was a baby! What do you think?
jude playing with his kick-n-crawl
noah when he was the same age playing with the kick-n-crawl
now noah is all grown up helping his baby brother push the fish to play music :(
By the way, we made it a big deal on the blog (See October 2006) when Noah learned to push the fish by himself, so.... Jude learned to push the fish this week! We think it was by accident the first time, but he did it again today. So, yea for my smart baby Jude!!

1 comment:

MizzBlackmon said...

I just love all of the new pics that you've posted. Your boys are growing so much and are so handsome. I know you and Clay are too proud!

Take care,
Ashley