Sunday, September 21, 2008

school and bottles

What have we been up to?
Noah has been enjoying going to school 2 days a week. He brings home fun art projects almost everyday. Our fridge is quickly becoming full of his little masterpieces. I've kept them all so far, except one. When I picked him on Thursday there was a fun paper plate face in his cubby and I told him what a good job he did. I started asking him about gluing and then his teacher stepped in. She said that they started helping the girls by mistake and when they got to Noah he didn't want to do it, so he got up and went and played instead! I decided not to keep the face that his teacher really made.
Also, another funny Noah story. When I picked him up last week his teacher was laughing as I was signing him out. I looked up to see Noah holding a baby doll and his teacher said that he had been "nursing" the baby! Ha, ha! He also likes to hold the breast pump up to his chest and say "milk" at home. What a crazy kid!

This weekend I was stricken with Streph and was told I couldn't nurse Jude for 24 hours! Clay was a good daddy and fed Jude bottles during my illness. I decided to capture the moment because I'm not usually around when Jude takes a bottle. He didn't seem to like the formula at first, but them got used to it and liked it by the days end. He did seem really happy that he was able to nurse today and decided to eat quite often. Which was totally fine with me. I missed my little baby!

No comments: