Monday, November 24, 2008

jude is 5 months!

Jude turned 5 months on Tuesday, November 18. Wow! It's hard to believe he's already 5 months. The other day I had to call in and make his 6 month well visit. Shocking! I know soon he'll be sitting up better and eating more foods. Then crawling, walking, talking...
This encourages me to enjoy each precious moment I have with my growing boys.
At 5 months Jude is:
*eating rice cereal
*rolling from back to stomach and stomach to back
*preferring to roll to his tummy for sleeping
*enjoying lots of tummy time during the day
*enjoying playing with his feet
*teething :( one bottom tooth has broke through finally :)
*sleeping about 10-11 hours at night
*sleeping about 5-6 hours during the day
*sitting up with support
*a happy and laid-back baby




can you see his 1st tooth? it broke through last wednesday!
here he is trying to sit up


No comments: